Systems Engineer – Software Developer
Fugro are looking for a team-oriented individual who is passionate about programming and takes pride in delivering quality solutions!
The Fugro R&D Center in Houston focuses on the development of real-time navigation software for offshore survey utilizing cutting edge development platforms. Candidate must be a self-motivated independent thinker equally comfortable working individually or with a group of peers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Candidate will participate in the development, troubleshooting and maintenance of Fugro software
- Development includes coding, test automation, debugging, profiling and documentation.
- Version control, issue tracking, continuous integration and test driven development
- Occasional travel to client locations for in field software deployment
BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and m inimum of three years coding experience; or, equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Must have experience in the following areas:
- C#, C++ or other .NET languages
- Object-Oriented design, software architecture and design patterns
- Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Working in Agile team environment
- WPF and MVVM
- Oil and Gas industry background preferred