Fugro: Open Job – QHSSE Manager – Fugro-Suhaimi Ltd.
- Basic Function:
The QHSSE Manager would be responsible for ensuring Fugro-Suhaimi Ltd.’s full compliance with Corporate HSSE policies, procedures, all government legislation applicable to operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and putting in place processes required for QHSSE Management systems are established, implemented and maintained. The incumbent will be expected to drive QHSSE initiatives and inculcate a positive safety culture within Fugro-Suhaimi Ltd.
- Ensure that all QHSSE Procedures/Policies & Plans are prepared, implemented and adhered to at all levels;
- Ensure that the Quality Control plans and documents as per company’s expectation are implemented and followed;
- Co-ordinate with client and Management to achieve desired safety standards;
- Investigation of Accident/Incident and Near Miss and suggesting remedial measures to the Management to prevent recurrence;
- Conduct HSSE spot audits on worksites, vehicles, equipment, and Maintenance;
- Ensure effective Hazard identification & Risk assessment for site activities,
- Ensure timely preparation of specific HSSE Plans and supporting documentation for Project activities.
- Plan and conduct Emergency Exercise, Mock drills and evaluate their effectiveness;
- Monitoring Work Permits and associated job safety plan compliance levels;
- Develop and conduct Internal QHSSE Training programs;
- Conduct Weekly/Monthly QHSSE Meetings;
- Conduct Monthly inspections of facilities and suggest the Corrective actions to the Management;
- Prepare routine Internal, Corporate and client-required Monthly and/or ad hoc HSSE reports;
- Review the risk assessments periodically to determine the ongoing suitability of the identified control measures, update the Risk register;
- Identify the Significant Environmental aspect and impacts and identify appropriate control measures;
- Coordinate with Department heads for the effective implementation of HSSE Management system;
- Ensure HSSE Induction Training programs for new employees are conducted as per plan;
- Review and update the HSSE documents by involving all personnel in the organization;
- Ensure an effective Safety Management system in in place to ensure safe operations of FSL’s vehicle fleet;
- Responsible for maintaining the Fugro-IMPACT online management system for the OPCO.
- Implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) to integrate Quality, Environmental and HSE Management systems.
Job Listing No: 9740000